Wow I’m old. Not really old in the scheme of things but old in the sense that high school is almost over. That is insane. Anyways, I decided that because school starts Wednesday for me I would come up with a few goals to share for the approaching school year.
- Get my license!
- Do things I love on the weekends instead of just doing things to keep busy.
- Volunteer regularly at the senior living center near me (I used to play piano for them regularly a couple times a month).
- Expand my blog and do more with it.
- Give myself time to de-stress.
- Run more and sign up for more races.
- Be happy and have a good school year!
I hope you guys liked this and maybe this helped some of you come up with goals for the upcoming school year!
xoxo millicent jean